CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Another fun holiday has come and gone. This year Riley got to celebrate Halloween more than once. She did a trunk-or-treat at my parents, had her preschool halloween party, got to go trick-or-treating at Jake's work and then of course celebrated the real night of trick-or-treating. Needless to say we have a major stash of candy on hand! Friday night we got the kids dressed and headed over to the Radebaugh's for some delicious chili and great company. Then we went over to Kurt's for a taste of Marnie's famous homemade donuts. YUM! We visited for a bit then took the kids out to hit up some doors. The weather couldn't have been better. We barely needed jackets. Ry made the cutest little cavegirl and Crew was a football player. He didn't quite know what was going on but sure had a good time. What a fun night!






3 comments:

Sandgren Family said...

Look how cute they are! I love Riley's costume, she looks just like Pebbles. I love the football outfit too. That is what Tyler was when he was 2, but he was a Ute.
How awesome was that trip! I'm totally jealous. Nice trip, hotel, beach and no kids! Where can I get in on that.

The Andrews said...

What fun costume choices! I am suprised it wasn't snowing on Halloween. It seems like it snowed every Halloween when I was a kid. Glad mother nature blessed you this year!

Lindsey said...

Hey Brandi! I got your blog from Katrina's and just wanted to say Hi!! My gosh - it's been so long! Your kids are so cute and blonde! I love the pic of Riley as the scowling cave-girl! So funny. I can't believe you are living in P-Town! Hope all is well....sure looks like it is!