CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th Of July

We were lucky to have our ranch week fall over the 4th of July this year. Usually we do a full week in Grover during the summer, but with everyone's busy schedules it was only about 3-4 days that we were all together. So fun while it lasted though. It's the only place I can let the kids run wild for hours at a time and not worry about them. Such a great break from the city life!
Cousins playing countless hours in the cottonwoods

Crew & Grandpa Brian

Representing Grover in the Torrey parade

Crew & Mia



Riley and Kennedy partnered up for the egg toss at the Clarks

Paintball wars

Watching thunderstorms on the porch swing

Grandpa's ranch buggy



Ry & Avery

3 comments:

The George's said...

What great times at the ranch. It's sad, I don't feel like we saw each other much. Now, just waiting for that babe to get here. Good luck.

Christy said...

I love it! I haven't had time to do my ranch post yet. We are busy with beach week and miss you guys!

Melanie Peterson said...

Love the pics B. I wish we had had more time down there with you. Looks like it was a nice break :)