CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to me!

For Mothers Day my oh so sweet husband got me my long awaited Bengal. For those of you who don't know what Bengals are, they come from breeding domestic shorthairs with Asian Leopards. The cats are only wild in looks, not tempermant. Anyway, after we lost our last cat Colt after having him for 5 yrs Jake swore we'd never have another pet. And we haven't for a couple of years now. Somehow I must have hinted enough and got my wish! Thanks babe, the kids and I are loving him and sure you will too soon enough :)



Check out those markings!




In Loving Memory "COLT" Mar 03'-Aug 08'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am not a cat person but that is a really cool looking cat! Lucky you! Great going Jake!

The George's said...

Your cat is pretty. Remind me to call before I come, so you can put it out.

victoria said...

What a great-looking kitty! I like cats, but Mike doesn't, so I'll just look at yours.

Melanie Peterson said...

Sooo cute! Just don't hotbox him.

Brandi said...

Thanks guys. Melly your comment, while funny, could give the wrong impression to others. Ha ha